We want the building experience to be exceptional for our clients. With this goal in mind, there are five key elements to every build: Safety, Quality, Cost Control, Time, and Owner Satisfaction. With these elements in mind, three key principles are inherent to the success of our projects:
- Safety Is the Top Priority
- Communication is Key
- Oversight For Excellence
Safety Is the Top Priority
At HarenLaughlin, our highest priority is to conduct a safe project, for our clients, their clients, and the HarenLaughlin team. Our safety heritage is just that – a long-standing commitment to the safety of everyone involved in our projects. From OSHA training to monthly meetings, weekly on-site training and daily site safety inspections, safety is the guiding principle in how we manage every project. This commitment results in each of our employees returning home safe at the end of the day and a stellar company safety record with more than five years since our last lost time accident.
Communication Is Key
At the inception of a project we work with the owners to establish communication roles and expectations for all parties from the owner through subcontractors and suppliers. With our communication process, there are no surprises:
- Progress Reports are provided at regularly scheduled meetings and daily as needed via email and conference calls.
- Project Schedules are updated weekly in conjunction with three-week project ‘look-ahead’ schedules to allow for project and material planning.
- Costs are monitored and reported weekly with monthly in-depth reviews to ensure budget adherence.
- Feedback opportunities are presented throughout the building process, with surveys provided to our clients to ensure we are meeting your needs and allowing our team to make modifications as necessary.
Oversight For Excellence
For the duration of the construction process, your project is monitored daily by a full-time, on-site superintendent. Our project managers are Construction Science degreed professionals, who are accessible to owners, highly skilled and educated, and selected for projects based on their skill set and experience. Each job site superintendent is exclusive to his project to provide full time over site.
The project manager and superintendent are in continuous communication to ensure oversight and pro-active management of your asset. This oversight begins with site development and continues through final landscaping. This hands-on supervision process ensures job site safety, superior quality, cost management and an on-time project delivery.